|Author:||K. L. Kapoor|
|Publisher:||McGraw Hill Education Private Limited|
|Binding Type:||Paper Back|
|Main Category:||Engineering, Science & Mathematics|
|Sub Category:||Chemical Engineering, Chemistry|
A Textbook Of Physical Chemistry Volume 6
100% Secure Payment
Best Deal Guarantee
This book is the sixth of the 7-volume series on Physical Chemistry by Dr. Kapoor. This volume ensembles the Computational Aspects of Physical Chemistry in three chapters, viz., synopsis of commonly used statements in BASIC language, list of programs, and projects.
This revised fourth edition includes the following programs based on van der Waals, Berthelot, Dieterici and Redlich-Kwong equations of state of gases:
• Relation between Boyle and inversion temperatures
• Variation of compression factor with pressure/reduced pressure at different temperatures/reduced temperatures including Boyle/reduced Boyle temperature.
• Variation of reduced inversion temperature with reduced pressure.
• Strictly in accordance with latest IUPAC recommendations and SI units being adopted throughout the text
• New programs based on (i) van der Waals, (ii) Berthelot, (iii) Dieterici, and (iv) Redlich-Kwong equations of state have been included in this edition of the book.
• Additional programs on variation of compression factor versus
o pressure of a gas (e.g., CO2) at different temperatures.
o pressure of a gas (e.g., CO2) at its Boyle temperature.
o pressure of different gases at a constant temperature.
o reduced pressure at different reduced temperatures.
o reduced pressure at reduced Boyle temperature.
• Programs on variation of reduced inversion temperature versus reduced pressure are also an indispensable part of this equation.